Take your career to the next level
Load DynamiX wants talented and motivated employees. We’re interested in individuals who thrive in a challenging environment and bring imagination and energy to work.
- Competitive Salary and Paid Health Benefits for Employees (employee pre-tax contribution for dependents)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Plan
- Stock Options
Load DynamiX is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
“We’re growing exponentially. Load DynamiX’s comprehensive testing solution gives us the insight to avoid costly failures when adding petabytes of storage every week.”
— Storage Engineer,
Leading Cloud Service Provider
For the position(s) listed below, please send your resume and cover letter to info@LoadDynamiX.com, referencing the desired job title in the email subject.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for the full sales life cycle: planning, goal-setting, researching, contacting, qualifying, consulting, evangelizing, selling and servicing new customers. The market will comprise F1000 Enterprise Data Centers and Service Providers. The primary users of Load DynamiX’s solutions are the Storage Engineers and/or Storage Architects – who design, configure and plan the storage infrastructure. The economic buyer is typically the Director or VP of Infrastructure Services.
Fortune 1000 Companies (Enterprise Data Centers and Service Providers) throughout the Eastern US with primary focus on Northeast accounts. Ideal candidate will be based in the NY/NJ area.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive include:
- Leverage existing enterprise data center and Service Provider contacts and turn those contacts into new customers
- Identify, source and initiate contact with new prospects
- Manage the sales pipeline to quickly grow prospects into new customers
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Management and Marketing in order to continually enhance our Enterprise solution
- Responsible for the creation, implementation and execution of sales plans
- Regular forecasting and reporting of revenue
- Attend trade-shows and conferences to solicit new prospects
- The ability to be the customer’s advocate and trusted advisor
Qualified candidates must have proven success directly selling enterprise IT solutions into the enterprise data center and service provider markets. We are looking for a proven “hunter”, not a “major account manager.” Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 10+ years of sales experience, with at least 5 years selling software or hardware solutions to large enterprise accounts and strong history of quota achievement. Track record of meeting or exceeding enterprise sales quotas at early stage companies.
- Network of enterprise “reference contacts” with whom one has built a trust relationship and with whom one can gain an audience to present Load DynamiX solutions and identify opportunities.
- Experience working with external partners to develop and close business within enterprise accounts.
- Experience and a full commitment to using sales automation tools such as SalesForce.com.
- Person must be flexible and able to deal with fast and rapid change.
- Demonstrated track record of establishing strategic executive level relationships to position and sell IT infrastructure products and services to Fortune 1000 companies.
- Concrete understanding of consultative selling models and strategic selling models
- Extremely strong written communication skills as well as public speaking/presentation skills
- Frequent travel
Ideal candidate has worked directly for a storage-related hardware or software company selling into larger enterprise accounts.
As a Senior Sales Engineer, you will be the front line technical resource working directly with customers to capture sales opportunities for our sales organization targeting service providers, large enterprises, and OEM’s. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, including product demos and POCs, working in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor. The Senior Sales Engineer must develop a deep technical understanding of our product and be able to communicate at both a business and technical level across all levels within the organization.
The selected candidate will have successfully demonstrated his/her ability to support a sales team selling highly complex storage and network solutions. Preferred experience in a variety of storage implementations (File, Block, Object), cloud infrastructure, and large enterprise deployments including de-duplication, replication, and intelligent caching.
This position reports to the Vice President of Worldwide Sales and the Regional Sales Director and ideally will be based in Santa Clara, California.
The essential responsibilities of the Senior Sales Engineer are to work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other Load DynamiX employees. Primary areas of responsibility include:
- Demonstrate the Load DynamiX Workload Insight Manager and Test Development Environment and automation to prospects and customers with confidence and a comprehensive understanding of storage protocols, storage devices and related devices including but not limited to WAN Accelerators, File Deduplication and Tiering Devices. Demonstrations may be via a web conference, telephone, on site direct customer interaction or during a trade show.
- Back up Online technical Support in handling cases to resolution, including self-study, experimentation or requesting information from Sales Engineers or Engineering when needed.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customers and develop a formal plan and presentation addressing their business needs. Develop selling opportunities by growing relationships throughout all levels of an account.
- Capture and accurately report bugs and enhancement requests from customers, including detailed questioning about the customer use case directly with the customer, either in response to email or while on site. Liaison, between customer, product management, support and engineering, until issues, are resolved.
- Create tests with the appropriate documentation to make them understandable to users who are unfamiliar with either the technology or the specific use case.
- Provide or facilitate training opportunities for assigned accounts.
- Provide input into marketing and product management on product positioning, messaging, and feature requests.
Required Experience and Skills
- Working knowledge of Ethernet, including Spanning Tree Protocol, Broadcast/Unicast, Ethernet Priority, frame sizes, LACP and Etherchannel.
- UDP and TCP/IP, subnetting, lab troubleshooting.
- Familiar with a variety of protocols and their use cases (HTTP and HTTPS, SMB/2/3, NFSv2/3/4/4.1, and iSCSI).
- Fibre Channel (FC) protocol and use cases.
- Understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems, virtualization platforms, common storage operations and api environments.
- Working knowledge of typical storage products, deployments and optimization such as de-duplication, backup tiers, intelligent caching, capacity planning, and performance benchmarking.
- Some familiarity with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Ruby and TcL.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship building, negotiating and technical skills.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor of Sciences Degree in Computer Science or related discipline of engineering; or related field is required.
- 10+ years in pre-sales engineering, calling on service providers & enterprise IT, specifically in storage services, networking and large datacenter deployments.
- Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specifications required to present Load DynamiX products and services.