Take your career to the next level
Load DynamiX wants talented and motivated employees to join or fast growing company. We’re interested in individuals who thrive in a challenging environment and bring imagination and energy to work.
- Competitive Salary and Paid Health Benefits for Employees (employee pre-tax contribution for dependents)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Plan
- Stock Options
Load DynamiX is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
“We’re growing exponentially. Load DynamiX’s comprehensive testing solution gives us the insight to avoid costly failures when adding petabytes of storage every week.”
— Storage Engineer,
Leading Cloud Service Provider
For the position(s) listed below, please send your resume and cover letter to careers@LoadDynamiX.com, referencing the desired job title in the email subject.
As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will be the front line technical resource working directly with customers to capture sales opportunities for our sales organization targeting large enterprises, service providers, and storage vendors. You will be responsible for actively driving and managing all technical aspects of engagement through each stage of the sales process. This includes delivering product demos with real worlds customer examples and use cases, leading hands on POC activities, and working in conjunction with the sales team as a key technical advisor. The Senior Systems Engineer must develop a deep technical understanding of our product and be able to communicate at both a business and technical level across all levels within the organization.
The selected candidate will have successfully demonstrated his/her ability to support a sales team selling highly complex storage and network solutions. Preferred experience in a variety of storage implementations (File, Block, Object), cloud infrastructure, and large enterprise deployments including de-duplication, replication, and intelligent caching.
There are currently 2 Senior System Engineering jobs open: one for the RTP / North Carolina area and one in the Northeast. Both positions report to the Director of Sales Engineering.
The essential responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer are to work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other Load DynamiX employees. Primary areas of responsibility include:
- Demonstrate the Load DynamiX Workload Enterprise product, the Test Development Environment, and automation api’s to prospects and customers. Show confidence and a comprehensive understanding of storage protocols, storage devices and related devices including but not limited to WAN Accelerators, File Deduplication and Tiering Devices.
- Back up Online technical Support in handling cases to resolution, including self-study, experimentation or requesting information from Sales Engineers or Engineering when needed.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customers and develop a formal plan and presentation addressing their business needs. Develop selling opportunities by growing relationships throughout all levels of an account.
- Capture and accurately report bugs and enhancement requests from customers, including detailed questioning about the customer use case directly with the customer, either in response to email or while on site. Liaison, between customer, product management, support and engineering, until issues, are resolved.
- Create tests with the appropriate documentation to make them understandable to users who are unfamiliar with either the technology or the specific use case.
- Provide or facilitate training opportunities for assigned accounts.
- Provide input into marketing and product management on product positioning, messaging, and feature requests.
Required Experience and Skills
- In-depth knowledge of storage related protocols and their use cases (FC, NFSv2/3/4/4.1, HTTP and HTTPS, S3, Swift, Cinder, SMB/2/3, and iSCSI).
- Working knowledge of Ethernet, including Spanning Tree Protocol, Broadcast/Unicast, Ethernet Priority, frame sizes, LACP and EtherChannel.
- UDP and TCP/IP, subnets, VLAN, VSAN, lab troubleshooting.
- Understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems, virtualization platforms, common storage operations and api environments.
- Working knowledge of typical storage products, deployments and optimization such as de-duplication, backup tiers, intelligent caching, capacity planning, and performance benchmarking.
- Familiarity with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Ruby.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship building, problem solving and technical skills.
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor of Sciences Degree in Computer Science or related discipline of engineering; or related field is required.
- 10+ years in pre-sales engineering, calling on service providers & enterprise IT, specifically in storage services, networking and large data center deployments.
- Experience which demonstrates a significant level of expertise in technical specifications required to present Load DynamiX products and services.
The Senior Professional Services Engineer will be responsible for actively driving and managing all technical activities involved in a Professional Services engagement. This includes analysis of customer requirements, analysis of customer’s storage and network environment, design of the solution based on Load DynamiX products, definition of the scope of the project, creation of a statement of work, execution of the project and creation of the final report. The Senior Professional Services Engineer must develop a deep technical understanding and hands-on expertise of our products. Should be a great communicator to work with customers and be able to communicate at both a business and technical level across all levels within the organization.
The selected candidate will have successfully demonstrated his/her ability to provide complex storage and network solutions. Must have experience with a variety of storage implementations (File, Block, Object), cloud infrastructure, and large enterprise deployments including de-duplication, compression, and replication.
There are currently 2 Senior Professional Services Engineer jobs open: one for the East Coast and one for the West Coast. Both positions report to the Director of Professional Services located in Santa Clara, California.
The essential responsibilities of the Senior Systems Engineer are to work directly with customers to deliver Professional Service using Load DynamiX products. Primary areas of responsibility include:
- Understand customer’s business use case (comparing storage solutions from different vendors, considering upgrade, deploying new application or changing infrastructure)
- Analyze customer network storage environment and the workload, design a suitable workload model
- Design the solution of creating a synthetic workload or perform other type of tests based on customer requirements using the Load DynamiX products. Show confidence and a comprehensive understanding of storage devices, its protocols and features and related networking devices.
- Setup and configure Load DynamiX products on a customer site. Run tests either on site or remotely, generate a report for customer containing results and their interpretation.
- Provide input to Load DynamiX product team on the product performance and suggestions on the product and process improvements/extensions
Required Experience and Skills
- Deep knowledge of storage products from major vendors, certifications are not required but highly desirable
- Understanding of network storage protocols (FC, NFSv3, iSCSI, CIFS), their advantages and disadvantages is required. Familiarity with NFSv4/4.1, SMB3, HTTP/S, S3, Swift, Cinder is a plus.
- Deep understanding of storage architecture, deployment and optimization (clustering, tiering, replication, fault tolerance, deduplication, compression)
- Ability to setup and configure network storage from one or more vendors
- Knowledge and understanding of the major performance characteristics (Latency, Throughput, IOPs) and performance benchmarking
- Working knowledge of IP and FC infrastructure, ability to troubleshoot problems
- Understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems, virtualization platforms, common storage operations
- Working knowledge of Python. Familiarity with other scripting languages such as Perl and Ruby is a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills
- Excellent relationship building, problem solving and technical skills
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor of Sciences Degree in Computer Science or related discipline of engineering or related field is required
- 7+ years in Professional Services or system (sales) engineering