Unparalleled Insight into Storage Infrastructure Behavior
Workload Acquisition & Analysis
Storage Architects, Storage Engineers
Cost Savings, Risk Mitigation
Workload Modeling, Generation, and Analytics
Storage Performance Analytics
Load DynamiX was founded to empower data storage professionals with a comprehensive understanding of storage infrastructure performance. Our storage performance analytics solution includes innovative workload acquisition, workload analysis, workload modeling and workload generation products. Users of Load DynamiX are able to cost-effectively characterize, validate and stress test any file, block or object-based storage system. As a result, storage professionals can fully optimize storage costs, assure performance, and accelerate the adoption of new storage technologies.
With the latest 5.0 product release, we’ve turned the art form of acquiring and analyzing production workload data into science.
Load DynamiX Facts
- Founded in 2008; privately held
- Headquartered in San Jose, CA; offices in the UK
- Originally named SwiftTest and changed to Load DynamiX in 2013
- Investors: Azure Capital Partners, Benhamou Global Ventures, HighBar Partners, and Kinetic Ventures
Meet our leadership team
Philippe Vincent brings over 22 years of experience in technology industries. Philippe held senior executive positions with BigFix, IBM and Accenture. During his tenure at BigFix, he led several business functions and drove strategy and operations across the company. He helped drive BigFix to a leadership position in the Systems and Security Management markets, and a successful sale to IBM in 2010. At IBM, Philippe helped lead the integration of BigFix into the Tivoli business unit. Before BigFix, he was a Partner with Accenture’s High Tech strategy practice, and a leader of its Software practice. Philippe began his career with engineering positions at Alcatel and PSA Peugeot Citroen. He earned his MBA from Harvard Business School, MS in Mechanical Engineering from UC Berkeley and Diplome d’Ingenieur from ENSAM (France).
Warren Bell brings 24 years of global enterprise and start-up sales leadership experience to Load DynamiX. Most recently, he served as vice president of worldwide sales and support at Cenzic, Inc. During his tenure he helped establish the company into the category leader in Web Application Security Software. Previously, Warren held sales leadership positions at Visionael, Collation (acquired by IBM), CenterRun (acquired by Sun Microsystems), and BackWeb Technologies (successful IPO).
Kevin O’Donnell heads up the company’s financial, administration, and human resources departments. Kevin brings more than 25 years of executive experience in finance and corporate strategy. Prior to joining Load DynamiX, he held CFO positions at PanTerra Networks, Cassatt Corporation, and ViewCentral (part of Rainmaker Systems). Kevin holds a BA in Finance from DePaul University, Chicago, IL, and MBA from Northeastern University, Boston, MA.
Bringing 30 years of marketing experience at both leading public and privately held IT infrastructure companies, Len Rosenthal joined Load DynamiX in July 2013 and is responsible for corporate marketing, product marketing, and demand generation. Prior to Load DynamiX, he held executive marketing positions at Astute Networks, Virtual Instruments, Panasas and PathScale (acquired by QLogic) and held senior marketing management roles at Inktomi, SGI, and HP. Len earned an MBA from UC Berkeley’s Haas Business School, a BSEE from the University of Pennsylvania and a BS in Economics from Penn’s Wharton Business School.
With over 20 years in the IT industry, Tim has held executive positions at CA, Nimsoft, HP & Mercury Interactive focused on addressing the challenges of IT operations. Most recently Tim was Vice President of Product Management for CA Technologies’ Application Performance Management portfolio. During his time at CA, Tim held strategic roles in Big Data Analytics and led the transformation of Nimsoft into a complete management suite encompassing data center monitoring and service management. Prior to CA, Tim led HP Software’s SaaS products group.
John Kim is a co-founder and Managing Partner of HighBar Partners. Prior to HighBar, Mr. Kim was with W Capital Partners, a private equity fund with over $1 billion under management that makes direct investments in growth equity technology companies. Prior to W Capital, Mr. Kim was Director of Corporate Development at Zeborg (acquired by Emptoris), a venture-backed enterprise software company spun off from The Mitchell Madison Group. He was also Director of Investments at ISL Management, a venture capital firm funded by JPMorgan dedicated to early stage software and financial service investments. Prior thereto, Mr. Kim was an investment banker with JPMorgan Chase and Robertson Stephens. Mr. Kim holds a BS in Economics from The University of Chicago and an MBA, with Honors, from Columbia Business School.
Roy Thiele-Sardiña is a co-founder and Managing Partner of HighBar Partners. Over the last 25 years, he has founded, invested in and held senior management positions at numerous prominent companies in the technology industry. Mr. Thiele-Sardina began his career as an early employee of Sun Microsystems, leading it’s Telco sales operation. He later led sales in Intercontinental Operations (Asia, Japan, Latin America and EMEA). He ended his 11 year career at Sun as the VP of Corporate Development in the Office of the Chairman. He was a member of the founding management team at Brocade Communications (NASDAQ: BRCD) as VP of Sales and Business Management. He was the Co-Founder and CEO of Tasmania Networks, a cache proxy company (acquired by Cisco); the CEO and Co-Founder of Ingrian Networks (acquired by SafeNet); and the Chairman of NeoPath Networks (acquired by Cisco). Mr. Thiele-Sardiña holds a BS in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison, where he was a GM Scholar, and a MBA from The Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University.
As a co-founder and first CEO of Load DynamiX, Clay Marr is in charge of the company’s strategic initiatives and new growth opportunities. Clay has enjoyed a varied career as a CEO, general manager, as well as a sales and marketing executive. He started his career with large technology leaders (Fairchild, Philips and Adaptec); led a number of technology start-ups (including Plus Logic, RadioLAN, and DRC) and served on several boards including Fiddle Games. Clay received his BS in Aeronautical Engineering from Purdue University and MBA from Santa Clara University.
Paul Weinstein is a founding General Partner at Azure Capital Partners, a San Francisco-based venture capital firm with over $750 million under management. With over 25 years of investment experience, Paul’s primary investment focus is on communications technology, data center, cloud infrastructure and applications and mobility solutions. He received his BS degree in Finance from Babson College, where he graduated with highest honors. Paul has earned the Chartered Financial Analyst designation.
Philippe Vincent brings over 20 years of experience in technology industries. Philippe held senior executive positions with BigFix, IBM and Accenture. During his tenure at BigFix, he led several business functions and drove strategy and operations across the company. He helped drive BigFix to a leadership position in the Systems and Security Management markets, and a successful sale to IBM in 2010. At IBM, Philippe helped lead the integration of BigFix into the Tivoli business unit. Before BigFix, he was a Partner with Accenture’s High Tech strategy practice, and a leader of its Software practice. Philippe began his career with engineering positions at Alcatel and PSA Peugeot Citroen. He earned his MBA from Harvard Business School, MS in Mechanical Engineering from UC Berkeley and Diplome d’Ingenieur from ENSAM (France).
Take your career to the next level
We want talented and motivated employees to join our fast growing company.
About Load DynamiX
We’re interested in individuals who thrive in a challenging environment and bring imagination and energy to work.
Load DynamiX is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.
If you are interested in any of the positions below, please send your resume to careers(at)LoadDynamiX(dotcom), referencing the desired job title in the email subject.
- Competitive Salary and Paid Health Benefits for Employees (employee pre-tax contribution for dependents)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Plan
- Stock Options
Senior Account Manager – West Coast
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for the full sales lifecycle: planning, goal-setting, researching, contacting, qualifying, consulting, evangelizing, selling and servicing new customers. The market will comprise F1000 Enterprise Data Centers and Service Providers. The primary users of Load DynamiX solutions are Storage Engineers, Storage Architects, Storage Operations Managers – who design, manage and plan the storage infrastructure. The economic buyer is typically the Director or VP of Infrastructure.
Fortune 1000 Companies (Enterprise Data Centers and Service Providers) throughout the Western US. The ideal candidate will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Account Executive include:
- Leverage existing Enterprise Data Center and Service Provider contacts and turn those contacts into new customers.
- Identify, source and initiate contact with new prospects
- Manage the sales pipeline to quickly grow prospects into new customers
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Management, and Marketing, and continually enhance our Enterprise solution
- Create, implement and execute sales plans
- Forecast and report deal progress on a regular basis
- Attend tradeshows and conferences to solicit new prospects
- Become the customer’s advocate and trusted advisor
Qualified candidates must have proven success directly selling enterprise IT solutions into the enterprise data center and service provider markets. We are looking for a proven “hunter”, not a “major account manager.” Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. Requirements include:
- 10+ years of sales experience, with at least five years selling software or infrastructure hardware solutions to large enterprise accounts and strong history of quota achievement. Track record of meeting or exceeding enterprise sales quotas at early stage companies
- A network of enterprise “reference contacts” with whom one has built a trusted relationship and can gain an audience to present Load DynamiX solutions and identify opportunities
- Experience working with external partners, to develop and close business within enterprise accounts
- Experience and a full commitment to using sales automation tools such as SalesForce.com and Zoho
- Person must be flexible and able to deal with fast and rapid change
- Demonstrated track record of establishing strategic executive level relationship to position, and sell IT infrastructure products and services to Fortune 1000 companies
- The ideal candidate has worked directly for a storage-related hardware or software company selling into larger enterprise accounts
- Concrete understanding of consultative selling models and strategic selling models.
- Extremely strong written communication skills as well as public speaking/presentation skills
- Frequent travel
Senior Technical Writer
Load DynamiX wants a talented and motivated Senior Technical Writer to join our fast growing company in San Jose, CA. We are interested in individuals who thrive in a challenging environment and bring imagination and energy to work. The successful candidate will handle the development and maintenance of product and technical documentation for Load DynamiX products and services. This position reports to the Director of Engineering Services and is part of the product organization.
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Technical Writer include the ability to:
- Determine the needs of customers, partners and internal teams for product and technical documentation
- Satisfy the customer by ensuring easy to use documentation, that educates on product usage, usage methodologies and value realization
- Organize, write and revise supporting documents for products as new issues arise or as part of the normal product release cycle
- Gather usability feedback from customers, partners, and internal stakeholders and work with technical staff to make products easier to use (while decreasing need for product instructions)
- Develop a consistent and coherent information library for product documentation including the use of video, images, drawings, diagrams and animation to increase users’ understanding
- Create a web-based documentation infrastructure and tools that include the selection of appropriate medium for the message and audience (such as manuals or online videos)
- Ensure standardize content across platforms and media
- Contribute to internal documentation and training
- Work closely with Engineering, Product Management, and Marketing, and continually enhance our product solution
Qualified candidates must have proven ability and success in taking complex, technical information and translate it for audiences with different levels of experience and technical acumen. A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required. Other requirements include:
- Excellent writing skills (in English) with 10+ years of experience in a professional, marketing or technical writing capacity
- Proven ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in a text and picture format along with 5+ years of experience in developing documentation for software, storage or IT infrastructure fields
- Demonstrated ability to write high quality product documentation that describes the product or process in a non-technical way
- Demonstrated ability to architect web-based information infrastructure, platforms and tools required for supporting the ongoing releases of new and existing products
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in multi-disciplinary teams.
- University degree in Journalism, English, Communications, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
There are no current openings at this time, but check back soon!
Got questions? Find answers.
Want to know more about Load DynamiX, its products or technology? Then read this FAQ sheet to learn more. It is so chuck-full of information, you’ll mistake it for a Google search!
Typical questions include:
- Which storage arrays does Load DynamiX work with?
- How do customers cost justify Load DynamiX products?
- How are Load DynamiX products licensed?
We want to meet you!
“Load DynamiX delivers on what it promises. Getting the technology to work and produce the desired results was worth everything.”
– Brian Walker, Principal Architect, Cloud Solutions at GE